Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Two new discoveries...

I have made two new discoveries in the last 12 hours that have let my body image take a blow. 

1- I am officially having a hard time painting my toenails as my baby belly is getting in the way.

2- CBS will air the Victoria's Secret lingerie fashion show tonight.

REALLY?

Trust me, I am SO grateful for my growing belly as I am so pleased we are having another baby, but I feel as though I shouldn't be this big, this soon.  I have to remind myself I only have about 15 more weeks and yes, as the baby grows...so will my butt.

So with that said, I think I will stop by the store, grab some Ben & Jerry's Ice cream and watch those skinny beyotches strut their perfect bodies down the catwalk while I look at my sloppy painted toes...if I can still see them by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment