Friday, November 4, 2011

3 more days before we find out!

Monday is the big day.  And when I say "big" I mean-- we find out if Knight baby#2 is a little miss or mister.  I have absolutely no gut feeling for one gender over the other, but I can just hear the doctor say "its another girl" and my husband's heart sink as he is faced with paying for another wedding and knowing he has a second one to worry about in the dating world.  I am just glad little one is healthy and I look forward to knowing so we can start planning-- coming up with names, planning on nursery decor, and well...planning on it all.  Caroline will not be with us for the appointment...heck, Jay may not even be with me due to his work, but I am using this weekend to decide ---ok, find-- a creative and cute way to tell our family and friends.  Part of me thought I would just keep it a secret--ok, if Jay cannot make it, I am going to hold out and make him sweat for a while before I let  him in on it-- but I have the world's worst poker face and cannot lie or keep something to myself to save my life. 

So, not that there are any prizes with it, but please feel free to cast your vote.  The good news is there is a 50/50 shot of one of the other so your odds are much better than a GA lottery scratch off.

No comments:

Post a Comment