Thursday, February 2, 2012

And so it begins...

My sweet hubby ordered us our own batch of egg cartons so we no longer have to collect empty ones from friends and family.  They came in last night and I am super excited to take it up a notch with this little egg-production factory we seem to have going on.  The cartons already had some pre-made print listed on them, but there is room for us to "customize" with our own labels if we choose...and yes, I will be making labels for them. In fact (with everything else going through my mind) I have been thinking of designs and such since they arrived and am starting to obsess over them. I will post a photo as soon as we come up with something to show everyone what they look like.  I have several names/designs picked out but my consult the chicken man but I think I already know which one he will prefer...

Gotta love poultry jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment