Thursday, January 26, 2012

So behind, I feel first in another race...

To say I am behind, is like saying the ocean is "kinda salty"- I am struggling to make things work in even a mediocre fashion now.  I blame my brain, my overwhelming (and increasing) duties in life and my inability to win the lottery to solve all of my problems.  With that said, I need to blog now more than ever...but I do not have freaking time to do it!  So, for my own venting -and to keep any of the 3-5 people who check this out up to date on what's been going on- here are a few things that have happened lately:

  1.  My sweet dog, Genga, was hit by a car by some cowardly jackass who didn't even stop to see if she was ok.  For the record, GSDs are tough and I own one bad mama-jama. 
  2. With that said, my vet bills are paid and sweet puppy has a clean bill of health, no broken bones or fractures, and just one sore shoulder.
  3. Did I mention my vet is the best EVER?!?!
  4. It is a really good thing I was not home when she was hit, or found out who did it,as I would probably be locked up now as emotional and stressed out as I have been.
  5. I had a regular baby-check in appointment last week, which resulted in me having to go back in today because my BP was "elevated"...due to freaking stress- DUH! 
  6. Today's BP reading ain't looking so hot either.
  7. I have actually lost 2lbs... and I am pregnant.  I am not trying, but ANY form of weight-loss at ANYTIME in my life is a news-worthy event-  although I know now is not the ideal time.
  8. I met with the Anesthesiologist for my epidural assessment.  I do not have time to bore anyone with the reason this is funny, but yes...I made a complete ass out of myself during the consult and I hope the doc I met with is on shift/working when I go in labor because he was a smart ass too.
  9. Holy crap...I didn't have to spell check Anesthesiologist- BAM!!!
  10. Back to dogs...Genga turned 2 on Tuesday and we (me, Caroline and Pam) threw her a party.
  11. Yes, there were party hats (for the record, Genga the birthday girl gladly wore one), candles, ice cream and gifts.
  12. I am pretty sure my husband thinks I have finally lost it and just now realizes the level of my unhealty obsession with my pets.  I am probably at a CODE/Crazy stage IV level now.
  13. Caroline is still the funniest person I know.
 Gotta jet and get back to the madness.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment