Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Material...

Apparently, this is the week (and its only Wednesday) that is supplying me with enough material to blog like I should.  Here are just a few items to mention, that I may just have to tackle with my opinons...


1. The dreaded phone call from school today about Caroline showing out.  First of all, I had NO idea they had phones in the classroom and yes, I got to talk to her and all I can say is "poor little monkey"


2. Genga can apparently shit through her mouth


3. Dance party (Knight household style) was in full effect last night with some wicked interpretive dance moves


4. The handicap-parking spot abuser was spotted once again in violation of the law!!!

5. Old people with kick-ass bumper stickers

6. Drive-through divas


7. And, Snooki is pregnant...

No comments:

Post a Comment