Thursday, October 6, 2011

Here we go...

Well, here goes nothing...


I have always had an interest in blogging since I like to ramble and have so many "crazy" stories that happen in my life - I feel like I need to share them so I don't lose it.  So, here we go...welcome to my mad and crazy world.  To get you (if any damn person reads this) caught up to speed, I have "bulleted" what I feel is important in getting to know me at this stage--ok, really there is SO much more, but here are some highlights.


  • First of all, I cuss at times (some of those times are like a sailor) so as long as I don't lose this account due to my potty mouth, some bad words will be sneaking their way in some posts from now and then.  If that makes you uncomfortable...well, you should just stop reading now.
  • I am not a gramarian...get over it if you catch a typo, grammatical error or misspelling.  I am not going for a Pulitzer here people.
  • I think every being who resides on my property could have their own comedic show.  This includes humans as well as dogs and chickens.
  • Speaking of chickens...we have 28 of them.  Yep, crap you not, 28 feathered friends who live on our property and provide my family, friends and random strangers an abundance of fresh eggs.  Please note, these "feathered" beasts will make many a post in the near future.
  • I officially own wonder dog!  Yes, our newest family addition is a K-9 drug squad drop out whom I love dearly, almost as much as I do my hubby (kidding...ok, not really).  She listens to me, actually does what I ask her to do, exercises with me, and appreciates my inability to dance. 
  • I have a not so wonder dog whom I love as well---she is just the reason I have to shampoo the carpets and experience high vet bills from time to time.  But, she lets Caroline do ANYTHING to her and she is one heluva snuggler.
  • Two "retired" horses who do not give me any issues...just their love and fabulous ability to provide free therapy when I need it.  All they want in life is to be fed, given treats and groomed here and there - they are really the animal version of said husband.
  • Oh, and btw...baby Knight #2 will make his/her arrival early next spring (this whole baby topic will be mentioned many a times as well...just a fair heads up, my friends).
Well, that will get us caught up for now.


Regards,
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment