Friday, December 16, 2011

Reality bites...

So, I must admit that I do waste about an hour or more of my life a week watching "trash" reality shows such as the RHWof____ and others.  I do not like this about myself, but it is like watching a car wreck- you just cannot take your eyes off of it.  I also enjoyed them because they make me feel better about myself, and they remind me that the "crazy" I have in my life is nothing like the hot train-wrecks glamorized on TV...for all eternity.  With that said, I am starting to get pissed that these "real" people are making BANK for nothing more than showing their asses.  Now, I know everyone has a price, but when you are a mom, wife, friend, etc., can you really sleep at night knowing you pimped your soul for cash?  Times are tough, and money is tight, but glamorizing dysfunction and being a bitch on TV is not really what one should call a career.  What ever happended to going to school, learning a trade/getting a degree and working? 

So, today while checking my celebrity gossip of the morning - remember the car wreck...you just cannot help it- I saw something that made me vomit in my mouth a tad.  Did you know you can buy--yes, BUY...with your HARD EARNED money- a Kardashian mask?  Not just limited to one pimped out child, but apparently several of the clan to choose from.  For those who are contemplating buying one, I have a really affordable alternative that I would like to share.  Why don't you get a sharpie and a piece of paper and just write "talentless, media-whore pimped out by mother" on it and hold it up to your face.  Heck, leave out the "mom" part and just put "talentless whore" and you got the best knockoff money doesn't have to buy (I know someone I could give the second one to by the way).  Now, props to them for creating the dynasty they have made for themselves, but really---who gives a flying #*%^ and who would buy this piece of crap?  If there is someone out there who would do this, please contact me as I will sell you a photo of my dog's ass for 1/3 of the price.  Same principal, right?

So, I am collecting orders for the "ass" you would like to be.   I have the "chicken ass", the "horse's ass" (predicted to be a top seller), the "dog's ass" and for the right price you could even bank on the "rat's ass" as part of your selection.

Supplies are NOT limited, so rush today and let me know what your choice is.  Act fast and you  can get a "two-for-one" deal...and you won't even have to look like a whore with either choice...just an ass.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment