Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thank you TLC, the end is near....

Apparently, the end is near. Last night, I found myself sitting in the big chair watching Honey Boo Boo on TLC and realizing that I have lost valued time in my life. Holy freaking h%ll!  It was an hour of my life that I will never get back, but it was one that was very enlightening and made me ask myself a few questions.  Questions, of course, that I would like to share with all.

1- What the %^&@ is wrong with TLC?  Didn't it use to stand for the 'learning' channel?

2- Why did these %^&%ers have to be from Georgia?

3- How close can one's house get to the actual train track?

4- Did anyone else know they have junk food auctions?

5- If yes, where the hell are they located besides boondock, GA, USA?

6- Why can't there be fruit and vegetable auctions?  Where are those jokers held?

7-  Who the hell is Miss Muricka (murrr- reee- ka) as Honey/Papa Bear pointed out?

8- Did the law not do the math on these peoples ages?  Kids; 17 (and on her third trimester of her pregnancy), 15, 12, 6....Mom 32.... Dad, 40. So, Mom had first child at 15 when dad was...what the &^*#... 23?  



In addition to the questions that I had, I also had a few thoughts and items I would like to share and point out. 

- There was a fabulously placed Dale Earnhart, Sr. photo on the shelves with all of the excessive coupon shopping 'scores' are kept.  Point for the crew keeping it in the shot, loss of point for Dale, Sr.

- That was not a teacup pig.  That bastard is going to be full-sized like our 'little' potbellied beast that became the size of a small foreign car.

- The etiquette coach must have been paid a shitload of cash to do a cameo on this show.

- These people are getting PAID to do this show.

- I will NEVER have a large barrel o' cheese balls in my home or near my children.  If I end pu somewhere that a barrel is present, we shall leave.

- These people are getting PAID to do this show.

- If you speak English, yet have to have subtitles posted for EVERYTHING you say, you should not get your own show nor be paid to do so.

- There are producers getting PAID for this show.

- The Duggars look %^#$ing sane compared to this freak show.

- These people are getting PAID to do this show.

- TLC is a bunch of biggoted a-holes as they worked  (ok, they had some great material) to showcase GA as a backwards ass, bottom of the gene-pool, state.

So, I think I have to sum it up with an 'F-you', TLC.  What used to be the "learning" channel, is now officially the "lowest" point channel. You (TLC) are only holding on by a shred due to What Not To Wear and Say 'Yes' To The Dress.   I think Stacy and Clinton need to flee for their saftey!

No comments:

Post a Comment