Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Well, hello again...

Apparently my posts come around like presidential elections- not frequent enough. :)  Please note that is/was/will be THE ONLY thing "political" mentioned in this post.  I've realized I have not blogged in a while, and have been neglectful to my (hmmm, maybe 2 followers?), so I want to take a moment to throw some shit on the table.

Life is good.  Got a little 'stuck' in a rut (it happens) but back on the kick-ass wagon.  The babies are good and after a 4-day hospital stay with the little-little one, we are pleased to report she is back 100%.  I hope we NEVER have to go through that again- or any parent for that matter.  All I can say is we are beyond blessed to have a wonderful pediatrician and healthcare facilities in this town.  I never wanted to see the new addition to the hospital as a patient (well, mother of one) but it is amazing and they treated us like rock stars.  Big sister is still sassy as ever and is doing great.  She got her first official report card for school and I only hope she continues to get "makes us laugh and smile daily" as the remark from her teachers every year- love it!

The animals are well. Well, not all that well, but well.  Our beloved Genga (aka: Wonder Dog) received a horrendous diagnosis back in September.  OH...please note, she is still with us!  Wow, that sounded bad.  I do not know if you have ever heard of megaesophagus, but it SUCKS.  She has it, there is no cure, and we can only provide special lifestyle accomodations to keep her fed.  She eats like a human now and we are just taking it day by day.  I love her with all of my heart so we are keeping the faith and just being extra grateful for each day we have her.

Well, I hate to end it on a somber note (megaE+ Wonderdog= somber note) but I must jet off to another exciting adventure.

To try to get back on track and keep people intrigued, I am listing a few topics/stories that will make the blog soon:

- Trick-o'-treat stressors
- Adult costumes
- Dierks Bently 911 vs. 5150 song confusion in children
- Speeding ticket (witness, not violator)
-  Yankees

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment