Tuesday, May 29, 2012

To change, or not to change...

So, I am thinking of a new way to become a more interesting blogger.  I realized that I really do not have a centralized 'subject' for said blog..other than just the craziness that is my life...so, I am throwing some ideas out there. I am hopeful one will be appealing, one will jump out at me, or I will realize that I am not published or getting paid for it, so I will just keep it as is. 

1- Dear '________'- this could be broken down into a variety of subjects such as 'Dear (jackass in the white truck)' or 'Dear (woman who invaded my personal space in the check-out line)' kind of format.

2- A Caroline blog.  Seriously, she is the most entertaining, so maybe I just need to be able to chronicle her funnies in a blog that she can look back and reference when she is in therapy talking about what a crazy lady her mother is?

3- Dear Caroline. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment